10 January 2016

Five ASOS Prom Dresses I Want But Definitely Don't Need

No matter how I twist and turn it I really don't need more dresses in my wardrobe. And I really, really don't need a prom dress in my wardrobe. Nope, not at all. Sure, these days I sort of go to a few more slightly fancy work-related dinners, but none are quite giant-bow, pouffy-skirt level fancy. 

Which is a pity, because just look at how pretty these frocks are...



Okay, so I did buy one. Oops. It was on sale, I couldn't resist... Can you guess which one I bought and why?

ps. Not sponsored, I just really love ASOS! Such cute frocks at nice prices. And for those of you who like to shop ethical ASOS here's some information on their green and ethical standards, it's from 2012 though - if you have more up-to-date info let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.