05 May 2012

Mail Art to Jessica Gowling

About the same time I put this package together I also sent off some snail mail to Jessica Gowling from Nature's My Friend. I have already received a lightening quick reply from her, so I'm playing a bit of catch up with this post! 

The package I put together was meant to be a little burst of yellow sunshine. It included: an 'Aloha' notecard, a map notecard, a postcard of this photo, stamps, stickers and various ephemera including a clipping of a tropical fish and a mountain lion swap card.

ps. If you haven't seen Jessica's gorgeous nature inspired work before you should absolutely have a look at her latest graphite drawings of 'antlered animals' - wonderful stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!
    I'm scooting off to visit Jessica now...happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.